Monday 23 February 2009

My Latest Creations

The Parasol card below was made to say thank you to a special lady. She is someone I have never met and we don't know each other, but she went that extra mile with some crafty advice recently and made my day with her kindness - thank you again Irene, you're a star :o)


Parasol Parade - Kizzy Dizzy Designs


Decoupaged digital images-Kizzy Dizzy designs

Need to actually practice getting a card uploaded now, so why do I feel so nervous? lol
Not sure my creations are good enough to show to the world and that's what I am about to do now - what a strange feeling. Anyway, I have decided to upload my latest creations and one or two of my own personal favourites, so here goes and fingers crossed

2 comments:

Irene said...

Linda

Your cards are so elegant, I love them.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sandra Foster said...

Hello Linda! I really like the look of this it is so soft and beautiful.