Friday 20 March 2009

Mothers Day





I wanted to try out colours I don't normally use and combine it with the Sizzix daisy die, which I have had for over a year and never used. It went through the Cuttlebug very easy and I love this turquoise colour. Not sure about the overall finish of the card though, feel there is something missing, think I am going to try some tiny pearls on some of the swirls of the embossed panel. The pearl card is printed directly with Pink Petticoat Sweet Flourishes and Sizzix Daisy is layered onto Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls; card is edged with Martha Stewart lace doily punch ( I love this!), brads, gems and mum charm from stash

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hello Linda

It's good to see you blogging once more. I hope things are fine at home.

Your card is lovely, and I agree about the pearls. You know me with bits and bobs !!

luv
irene
xxxx